I can’t believe it, but I’ve been nominated again for the Liebster Award. This time by the wonderful Sam over at Bellsiebooks. If my ego grows too big, blame these kind women.
Since I spent most of my evening last night filling out my nomination from Kristi at Hidden Staircase, I’ve decided that in order to get at least a little work done today I’ll have to forego the random facts, nominations, and questions from me. I am, however, more than happy to answer Sam’s questions. So here goes:
1. Tea or coffee?
Coffee in the morning, tea at night.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
If I was returning to a place I’d already been, it would be Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany. It’s gorgeous and the story is fascinating. Just look (and click the photo for the story):
3. Who/what is your favourite cartoon (or animated) character?
This is a tie between Ariel and Belle.
4. What kind of music do you like?
Everything, really, but if I get to choose the station it will either be country or jazz.
5. Winter or summer?
Summer on the west coast, summer on the prairies, winter in southern USA.
6. Who is your book crush?
I had a pretty big crush on Lincoln O’Neil when I was reading Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
7. If you could live in a fairy tale, which one would you choose?
Peter Pan’s Neverland.
8. What is the best event you’ve ever been to (a show/concert/festival, etc)?
I always have fun at Dauphin’s Countryfest in Dauphin, Manitoba, but the best show I’ve ever seen was the display of fireworks at Disney World on New Year’s Eve 1998.
9. Vampires or werewolves (or something else entirely)?
Demon hunters. You’ve seen Dean Winchester, right?
10. What was your favourite childhood book?
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. And the Amelia Bedelia series.
11. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If there were no consequences to my health, I’d say mini doughnuts. You know, the kind you get at fairs and baseball games. If all the health concerns still stuck, I’d most likely choose strawberries.
Thanks for reading (again), and thanks for the nomination, Sam!
Dag nab it. Now I want to go to Countryfest and eat mini doughnuts.