- Thank heavens the second book was as good as the first. I would have been mighty disappointed were it not.
- What a lovely scene between Blue and Noah.
- I did not expect Adam Parrish to be such an enigma, but I’m looking forward to learning even more about his sacrifice.
- For a boy who never lies, Ronan Lynch certainly carries around more than a few substantial secrets.
- Who knew I’d be cheering for a hit man?
- I almost wish that a fourth book wasn’t forthcoming—I want to know all the secrets right now.
Another for no. 2 on my challenge.