Since it’s very nearly the middle of the year, I thought I’d update ya’ll (and remind myself) about my Book Challenge for 2015. These are the books that I have yet to read. I’m looking for suggestions for numbers 9, 13, 16, 21, and 25.
1. A book you own but haven’t read
5. A book published this year
7. A book by an author you love
9. A book with a colour in the title
10. A book set somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit
11. A book you’ve started but never finished
12. A book with a lion, a witch, or a wardrobe
13. A book with a female heroine
14. A book set in the summer
15. A book of poems
16. A book you learned about because of this challenge
19. A book you were supposed to read in school, but didn’t
21. A book with a great first line
23. A book from the library
24. A book you loved… read it again!
25. A book that is more than 10 years old
Here is the full list, including the books I’ve read so far and links to their one-liner reviews.