Now, I know what you’re thinking.
“Tori, you haven’t reviewed a book in over a month. Are you all right? Has someone robbed you of your TBR pillars? Have you sustained a terrible blow to the head, making you illiterate and only able to review movies by dictating them to friends and coworkers? Have you given up on your 2016 book challenge already?”
To these questions and more, dear readers, I say “No. But thank you for your concern.”
I’ve been reading, all right. I’ve just been reading ALL THE BOOKS at once. See:
These are my current reads:
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Nomfiction edited by Little Fiction | Big Truths
- Green Hills of Africa by Ernest Hemingway
- Be Frank with Me by Julia Claiborne Johnson
- Emily Carr As I Knew Her by Carol Pearson
- Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs
At least four of them will be included in my book challenge, one is for work, and the other is just too good not to read right now. Any guesses as to which is which? Here’s my challenge for reference.